Wir helfen und beraten dich bei allen Fragen!
A limited collector’s edition – beautifully designed, presented and printed, the magazine features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople. These are just some of the delights awaiting you in this brand new publication. Shetland is a beautiful and inspiring place and the Journal aims to bring a little piece of our magical isles to your home.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2, includes:
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
• An interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
• 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• Seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• An exclusive first chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne. For this volume’s patterns details please click here.
Printed and bound in the UK.