Choose your country of delivery to see prices and products for your location.
We are happy to help and advise you.
Choose tax zone / country of delivery
The "Vikleprøvemanifestet" consists of a stream of inspiring images of folding patterns in a variety of colours, textures and compositions.
The series of images of over 200 works is introduced by beautiful, clever and perspective texts, an illustrated guide to the method and a sinuous pattern manifesto in all its tangible simplicity.
"In the case of g-uld, the book has a special significance as we have worked closely with Astrid Skibsted for many years. In ''Vikleprøvemanifestet'' Astrid has used our plant-dyed yarn for some of the beautiful wrapping tests. In addition, our Anne has designed the book graphically."
The folding test manifesto reads:
- A sensual explosion of colour and yarn.
- An invitation to dive in.
- A method that requires little technical skill and holds great artistic potential.
- A creative activity that can be practised across generations.
- A meditative way to let go and let chance take over.
- A beautiful method for a variety of handicrafts.
- It allows you to develop your colour sense and try out new, surprising combinations.
- A declaration of love for yarn.
The book contains:
- 4 texts by psychologists, designers and others who explore what the creative process does to us as human beings.
- 10 illustrations and simple text instructions for making your own winding patterns.
- Over 200 wrapping patterns that offer lots of inspiration.
Format: 17 x 24 cm
Language: Danish and English